OUR TIME


Is somebody happy because he met you today? 
The day is almost over, can somebody say a good word about you? 
Did you said ''hi'' to your neighbour? 
Were you selfish today?
Is somebody happy because you helped him? 
Now, when the night is close, can you say if there is a happy person just because you said some nice words that encouraged him to continue a battle? 
Did you lost your day in vain or you did something useful? 
Did you left behind good thoughts or just sadness? 
Now, before going to bed, do you think that tomorrow will be a better day?


These are the questions that are rising in my mind at the end of each day. I hate the feeling of living, eating, and socializing in a rush. Our time is limited and if the day would have 15 hours of work, it still would not be enough for us. We are always busy, running from one way to another. Due to this, we have no time to think at our actions that influence somebody's life. At the end of the day we are too tired to realize if we did something great. We are just thinkiing to the next day.


We have no time to smile, but we have time for meetings and reports. The feeling of ‘’timeless’’ is the modern disease, which captures our daily activities. We have machines that do our work and still our time has no value. BUT we have time to complain that we have no time. We are so busy that we have no time to admire fall's colors, the beauty of the snow or people around us.


Where is the patience? Where is the power of reflection? It seems that we are what we choose to be. Every choice has an impact on the next day. It is stated that things which we are not living now, will never do later. The first step is to establish your priorities from ahead: what to do tomorrow, this week, this month and this year. I usually have a list of the most important things I need to do in a certain period of time. When accomplishing it, I just cross it. In this way, I feel that I own the time, not time owns me. I can manage my actions and add more time for actions that will enrich my spiritual life: spending time with family, friends, creating new connections and sharing my life experience with people who really care about their personal development. 


Try to make some time for your soul, because it is worthy. I wish you TIME: for smile, for love; time for friendships and happiness. Discover what really is important to YOU and for people around you.

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

PRAGA- ORAȘUL CU PESTE 300 DE PODURI

EXPERIENȚA ERASMUS ÎN SPANIA

BARBATUL CE STIE 16 LIMBI